All-on-4 Implants Near You in Plano, TX 75024
Having damaged or missing teeth is embarrassing for many people, but our dentist near you, can restore your smile. Whether it’s with dentures, bridges, or All-on-4 Implant in McKinney, Lewisville & Plano, TX, these replacements will give you a revitalized smile that you will be happy to share frequently with those around you.
What are All-on-4 Implants?
All-on-4’s are dental implants that help replace an entire arch of teeth. An arch is all the teeth on your upper or lower jaw. Instead of embedding individual implants when several teeth are missing, only four implants are necessary to support an arch of teeth.
When our tooth implant dentist near you at Arte Dental, they go in at an angle to provide more stability for the implants and protect the sinus canal when replacing teeth on the upper jaw or nerve canal for teeth on the lower jaw.
Benefits of Getting All-On-Four Dental Implants
- One of the advantages of replacing teeth with this dental prosthetic is replacing multiple teeth much quicker than with individual implants.
- If several teeth on the same jaw are missing, you won’t need several surgeries to place implants individually.
- While teeth may need extracting, tooth extractions heal quickly in comparison to dental implants.
- The injuries caused by removing teeth takes about two weeks to heal. However, it can take months for All-on-4 implants in Plano, TX, to heal and fuse with the jawbone.
- Instead of going through the implant process several times, an All-on-4 helps replace your teeth in one day.
Procedure of Getting All-on-4 Dental Implants
When our tooth implant dentist near you do procedures with All-on-4’s, removing teeth, embedding the four implants, and placing the dental crowns happens in one day. Placing this prosthetic is far quicker than embedding separate implants for each tooth.
Visit our Implant Dentist Near You
It can take up to three separate surgeries to place an implant, with healing time between each. Most people don’t want to wait for weeks, much fewer months, to use their new teeth. By getting All-on-4 implants in Plano, TX, you won’t need to wait to have a great smile again. If you need to replace missing teeth, call our dentists near you to make an appointment!